Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Great Article...

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Anyone that has been keeping up with the Kobe Bryant rape case or anyone that knows about it should read this article...this is the best article I have read pertaining to the case...

    LINK

  2. #2
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    That article sounds as if it were written for a 7th grade debate team to discuss.

    I guess ya'll heard that a few days ago he bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. Also funny how he only admitted to committing adultery after he had been charged.
    Wonder who'd he be screwin' right now had the 19 year old not come forward.

  3. #3
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    That article sounds as if it were written for a 7th grade debate team to discuss.

    I guess ya'll heard that a few days ago he bought his wife a 4 million dollar ring. Also funny how he only admitted to committing adultery after he had been charged.
    Wonder who he be screwin' right now had the 19 year old not come forward.

    And btw, DAMN YOU EK3!!!! (For not allowing us to edit posts)

  4. #4
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    SHIT! There is still an error!

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I think the woman made good points in the story...that is what I wanted people to see...and also it seems as if you are under the impression that I am for Kobe in this...I hope they lock him up forever...I hate him...I hope he gets raped in the ass at least 10 times a day...it seems like you just try to start arguments sometimes...

  6. #6
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I wasnt implying that you were for Kobe because I am well aware of your hatred of him.

    However, I highly doubt he will ever see jail time.

    SHIT! An ink pen must have leaved onto my thumb! This is awful.

  7. #7
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    I wasnt implying that you were for Kobe because I am well aware of your hatred of him.

    However, I highly doubt he will ever see jail time.

    SHIT! An ink pen must have leaked onto my thumb! This is awful.

  8. #8
    TastinGood
    Guest TastinGood's Avatar

    Post

    You really need to do something about this non editing bullshit.

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If I do then once I edit people's posts they will be able to correct them...and I cannot allow that...

  10. #10
    Inactive Member GravyTrain's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2001
    Posts
    4,143
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Most of the Page 2 articles on ESPN are very good.

    I hope Kobe pays for what he did. I have alot more to say about it, but don't feel like going into it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •